Accurate heart rate variability (HRV) based assessment of physiological stress and recovery. Kubios HRV app is a mobile application, which brings our HRV algorithms, used by scientists all over the world, to everybody for monitoring their own wellbeing.
- Available for Android and iOS
- Compatible with Polar H10 and OH1 (Polar SDK) and other Bluetooth sensors supporting RR interval data
- Two modes of operation
- Readiness measurement mode for athletes and individuals who want to monitor changes in their daily readiness status
- Custom measurement mode (coming soon) for researchers, health and wellbeing professionals, and sport scientists for performing various types of HRV recordings (RR/IBI, ECG or PPG data available depending on the sensor).
- Accurate beat correction and detailed HRV analysis, including parasympathetic nervous system (PNS) and sympathetic nervous system (SNS) indexes
- Team functionality available
- Seamless integration with Kubios HRV Premium (coming soon) to access all your recordings and perform detailed HRV analysis
Kubios HRV mobile app is designed for accurate HRV monitoring, utilizing scientifically validated Kubios HRV algorithms. The app has two modes of operation: 1) Daily readiness measurement mode for athletes and individuals who want to monitor changes in daily readiness status and 2) Custom measurement mode for detailed HRV recordings (coming soon).