The readiness measurement mode of the Kubios HRV mobile application offers accurate heart rate variability (HRV) based assessment of physiological stress and recovery. The custom measurement mode of Kubios HRV app is designed for researchers and other professionals for performing different kinds of HRV measurements. When measuring with Polar H10 or Verity Sense sensors, you will be able to record RR/IBI, ECG or PPG data. In addition, the custom measurement mode supports measurement subject creation and event markers. Please note that in order to store and access your custom measurement data you need to have a software license that supports this measurement mode (i.e. Kubios HRV Scientific license).
KUBIOS HRV APP
HRV app features
- Available for Android and iOS
- Compatible with Polar H10 and Verity Sense (Polar SDK) and other Bluetooth sensors supporting RR interval data (list of supported sensors)
- Two modes of operation
- Readiness measurement mode for athletes and individuals who want to monitor changes in their daily readiness status
- Custom measurement mode for researchers, health and wellbeing professionals, and sport scientists for performing various types of HRV recordings (RR/IBI, ECG or PPG data available depending on the sensor).
- Team functionality available
- App measurements are supported in:
- Kubios HRV Scientific, which is a full featured HRV analysis software for scientific research and professional use. As a licensed user, you can use the custom measurement mode (1 active custom measurement session at a time) and sync your Kubios HRV app measurements into your computer using the Kubios Cloud Sync tool available in Kubios HRV Scientific.
Kubios HRV mobile app is designed for accurate HRV monitoring, utilizing scientifically validated Kubios HRV algorithms. The app has two modes of operation: 1) Daily readiness measurement mode for athletes and individuals who want to monitor changes in daily readiness status and 2) Custom measurement mode for detailed HRV recordings.