Kubios HRV Premium
A full featured heart rate variability analysis software for scientific research and professional use:
- Supports wide range of ECG, PPG and RR interval data formats (including a direct export from Polar Flow)
- Accurate QRS and pulse wave detection
- Automatic artefact correction algorithm
- Automatic analysis sample generation
- Computes all commonly used time-domain, frequency-domain and nonlinear HRV analysis parameters
- Time-varying analysis (time trends within e.g. 24-hour recordings or exercise and recovery periods)
- Detailed reporting options (CSV, PDF, MAT and “SPSS friendly” batch file exports)
Analysis results can be used for detailed assessment of cardiac autonomic regulation and can be used for example to assess stress and recovery.
Kubios HRV Premium license is perpetual, which means that for the first year the license entitles you to download all updates to the software and to receive technical support. In addition, you can transfer the license from one computer to another once within the first year. If you want to continue using Kubios HRV Premium after the first year, you should purchase our maintenance package, which gives you access to all updates, technical support and license transfers (1 per year) for the next 1-year period.
Kubios HRV is developed by an experienced team of medical physicists from Kuopio, Finland. The first version of Kubios HRV was released in 2004 and the software has been used in over 800 scientific studies by now. Purchase Kubios HRV Premium now and enjoy the full power of Kubios HRV.
More information: Kubios HRV Premium brochure