Kubios HRV Premium is a full featured HRV analysis software for scientific research and professional use. Compatible with several third-party HR monitors, ECG and PPG devices.
- Kubios cloud support, access your data from Kubios HRV App (coming soon…)
- Compatible with several third-party HR, ECG and PPG devices (including direct export of RR data from Polar Flow)
- Accurate QRS and pulse wave detection
- Automatic noise detection and beat correction algorithms
- Analyze your data at defined time intervals or perform time-varying analysis to assess HRV time trends
- Detailed HRV analysis with over 40 time-domain, frequency-domain, and nonlinear analysis parameters (including indices for parasympathetic and sympathetic activities)
- Instantaneous estimates for energy expenditure and training impulse (TRIMP)
- Respiration rate estimate for exercise physiology, accurate RSA analysis, and resonance frequency assessment
- Detailed reporting options (CSV, PDF, MAT and “SPSS friendly” batch file exports)
Kubios HRV Premium
or 340 EUR (excluding VAT)
Software license including license maintenance for the first 12-months period. One license allows you to install and use the software on one computer
License maintenance (1-year)
or 68 EUR (excluding VAT)
During the maintenance period you have access to software updates, technical support, and you can transfer the license to a new computer once per year.
Have questions or need a quote? Contact us at
KUBIOS HRV PREMIUM SPECIFICATIONS
- Windows (7 SP1, 10 or 11), macOS (Mojave, Catalina or Big Sur), and Linux. 64-bit operating systems only.
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI)
- Analyze specific time periods (analysis samples) or the whole recording using time-varying analysis
- Save results in PDF, CSV, “SPSS friendly” CSV and Matlab MAT formats.
Supported data formats and devices
- Kubios Cloud support, access your data from Kubios HRV app (coming soon…)
- IBI/RR data files: FIT format and custom formatted text and CSV files
- Direct export from Polar Flow (RR data from any Polar Flow compatible watch when used with H6, H7 or H10 sensor)
- ECG/PPG data files: EDF/EDF+, Cardiology XML, ISHNE Holter ECG, Biopac ACQ3, Physionet MIT, and custom formatted text and CSV files
- Supported devices: Polar, Garmin and Suunto HR monitors, Actiheart 5, AliveCor Kardia, Biopac, Bittium Faros, Empatica E4, emWave, Firstbeat Bodyguard, Mindfield MindMaster, Shimmer, Zephyr BioHarness and several clinical Holter and ECG monitors.
- Accurate QRS and pulse wave detection
- Noise detection algorithm with adjustable sensitivity
- Automatic beat correction algorithm for correcting missed, extra and misaligned beats from RR interval data1
- Optimal trend removal from RR data for short-term HRV analysis3
- Analyze your data at defined time intervals (unlimited number of analysis samples can be defined) or perform time-varying analysis for the whole recording
- Proprietary indexes for parasympathetic nervous system (PNS) and sympathetic nervous system (SNS) activities
- Time-domain parameters: Mean RR, SDNN, RMSSD, pNN50, HRV triangular index, TINN, HR deceleration (DC) and acceleration capacity (AC) etc.
- Frequency-domain parameters: VLF, LF and HF band powers, peak frequencies and LF/HF ratio
- Nonlinear parameters: Poincare plot (SD1, SD2, and SD2/SD1), ApEn, SampEn, Detrended fluctuation analysis (DFA), Recurrence plot analysis (RPA), and Multiscale entropy (MSE)
- Time-varying spectral analysis (spectrogram) to assess time trends in frequency-domain HRV parameters (LF and HF powers, LF/HF ratio)
- Time-varying analysis to assess time trends for time-domain and nonlinear HRV parameters
- Respiration rate estimation for exercise physiology, accurate respiratory sinus arrhythmia (RSA) analysis, and individual resonance frequency assessment
- Instantaneous estimation of energy expenditure (EE, kcal/min) and training impulse (TRIMP/min) based on beat-to-beat HR data.
Reports and results export
- ECG printout option for printing the ECG signal (single lead) on a standard paper ECG layout
- PDF report of analysis results
- HRV analysis results export in CSV and Matlab MAT file formats
- “SPSS friendly” batch file export (ideal for group analyses or repeated measures).