Kubios HRV Standard is a freeware heart rate variability (HRV) analysis software for non-commercial personal use. The software supports data from heart rate monitors and computes commonly used time-domain and frequency-domain HRV parameters.
- Supports RR data from HR monitors (Polar, Suunto, Garmin)
- Computes commonly used time- and frequency-domain HRV parameters
- Analysis results can be exported in CSV and PDF format
Kubios HRV Standard
Kubios HRV Standard (ver. 3.5) for Windows (64-bit Win 7 SP1,10 or 11) or macOS (Mojave, Catalina or Big Sur). An individual license for personal, non-commercial use only.
Upgrade to Premium
our full featured HRV analysis software
- Support for ECG and PPG data
- Automatic noise detection and beat correction algorithms
- The most detailed HRV analysis in the market, including time-varying analysis
- Estimation of respiration rate, energy expenditure and training impulse
- Detailed reporting options (CSV, PDF, MAT and “SPSS friendly” batch file)
Have questions or need a quote for Kubios HRV Premium? Contact us at
KUBIOS HRV STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS
- Windows (7 SP1, 10 or 11), macOS (Mojave, Catalina or Big Sur), and Linux. 64-bit operating systems only.
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI)
- Analyze specific time periods (analysis samples)
- Save results in PDF and CSV formats.
Supported data formats and devices
- IBI/RR data files: FIT format and custom formatted text and CSV files
- Supported devices: Polar, Garmin and Suunto HR monitors.
- Threshold based beat correction
- Optimal trend removal from RR data for short-term HRV analysis2.
- Analyze your data at defined time intervals
- Proprietary indexes for parasympathetic nervous system (PNS) and sympathetic nervous system (SNS) activities
- Time-domain parameters: Mean RR, SDNN, RMSSD, pNN50, HRV triangular index, TINN
- Frequency-domain parameters: VLF, LF and HF band powers, peak frequencies and LF/HF ratio
- Nonlinear parameters: Poincare plot (SD1, SD2, and SD2/SD1), ApEn, SampEn, Detrended fluctuation analysis (DFA).
Reports and results export
- PDF report of analysis results
- HRV analysis results export in CSV text file.