Kubios Cloud and its analysis service is a solution for you if you are planning a project where you need to collect daily heart rate variability (HRV) data from a group of people or if you want to integrate Kubios HRV analysis, the gold-standard HRV analysis algorithms validated in hundreds of scientific studies, into your application. To hear more about Kubios Cloud, please contact our sales (email@example.com).
- Gold-standard HRV analysis: Kubios HRV algorithms are scientifically validated and are widely used by researchers and professionals around the world.
- Accurate pre-processing: The service includes our validated algorithm for correcting missed, extra and misaligned (including ectopic) beats from the provided HRV data (97.0% accuracy in detecting ectopic beats and 99.9% accuracy in identifying normal sinus beats). HRV data is also detrended to minimize the effect of slowly changing heart rate baseline on the short-term HRV analysis results.
- Detailed HRV analysis including:
- Parasympathetic nervous system (PNS) and sympathetic nervous system (SNS) indexes to assess changes in recovery and stress
- Time-domain (Mean RR, SDNN, RMSSD, etc.), frequency-domain (LF and HF powers and LF/HF), and nonlinear (Poincare SD1 and SD2) HRV parameters
- Individual Readiness index when daily history is provided/available.
- Reliable and easy-to-integrate: Service runs in Amazon Web Services and a documented API (RESTful API) is available.
- Use Kubios HRV app and its Team functionality to start collecting HRV data or analyse data coming from you own application.