Version 3.5.0 of Kubios HRV Premium and Standard software has been released. Highlights of new features (*indicates features available only in the Premium version):
- *Noise detection algorithm added into Kubios HRV Premium. Automatic noise detection is particularly useful in analyzing long-term recordings where the signal quality fluctuates significantly (such as ambulatory ECG or RR recordings).
- *New validated algorithm for respiration rate estimation (now available also for all HRV recordings, previously ECG data was required). Respiration rate is important for example in exercise physiology studies, in accurate estimation of respiratory sinus arrhythmia (RSA) component estimation, and in the assessment of individual resonance frequency.
- *Notch filter option for removing power-line noise (50 Hz or 60 Hz) from the ECG data was added in preferences.
- *Shortcuts for manual R-peak (pulse wave) detection markers editing.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
For more information see:
Release notes | HRV Standard brochure | HRV Premium brochure
New users: Go to Product page to order Kubios HRV
Premium users: Check License Maintenance
Download: Go to Download page to get the update
If you want to receive latest news from us, you should subscribe to our newsletter.